Wondering how you can achieve a perfect smile?Get Started
THE BEST WAY TO MAINTAIN HEALTHY TEETH AND GUMS
At Castleview Dental practice, we offer the Denplan Essentials and Denplan for Children payment plans to help you spread the cost of your regular appointments across the year with reasonable monthly payments, taking away the financial burden of dental appointments and empowering you to access regular dental care.
Benefits of Denplan Essentials?
- Helps you spread the cost of your routine preventive dental care.
- Encourages you to see your dentist regularly and keep your teeth and gums in great condition – reducing your risk of dental issues that could be painful to your mouth and your bank balance
- Is easy to set up, with no pre-assessment necessary
- Includes worldwide dental injury and emergency cover, and access to Denplan’s 24-hour worldwide dental emergency helpline
- 10% discount on general dental treatments
|Exams per year
|Hygiene Visits per Year
|Monthly Fee (from 1 April 2024)
£21.67 (insurance +60p)
£34.16 (insurance +60p)
|10% Discount on General Dental Treatment*
*Optional cover part of Denplan Supplementary Insurance
Join Today: You can join our Denplan Essentials A plan using the link below. Any additional treatment will be paid for by you at the dentist’s private rates. For further details about the plan please contact the practice on 01753 257 237.
Denplan for Children – Oral health for life
Denplan for Children helps establish good oral health routines from an early age. This plan is ideal for helping children become comfortable in the dental chair while also supporting them to practice good dental hygiene.
What’s included with Denplan for Children?
- Dental check-ups
- Dental x-rays
- Child-friendly dental care
- Preventive dental advice for parents and children
- Hygiene appointments
Benefits for Denplan for Children:
- Children get used to seeing the dentist at any early age
- Children understand the importance of looking after their teeth and gums
- Confidence for parents knowing their child is receiving the best dental care
- Supplementary Insurance gives you assurance that your child will receive the treatment they need in the event of a dental injury or dental emergency when away from home
- Access to Denplan’s 24-Hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline
Please speak to a staff member to register your child to the plan on 01753 257 237.